ellie_l: (Phun Physics)
[personal profile] ellie_l
I found this video and thought it did a better job at explaining a lot of intro to quantum stuff (orbitals and spin and what-not), so I want to save it and share it. It's a bit dated (the truth and beauty quarks weren't found when it was made), but it has good physics. Enjoy!

Date: 2011-03-18 12:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] carouselsusan.livejournal.com
Thank you for sharing this, LLLLL ! I found it very interesting. The explanations were somewhat easy to grasp, but a bit different from what I was taught about physics in the late 1960's ! Back then, the smallest particles were taught to be the proton, electron, and neutron, nothing smaller.

Date: 2011-10-31 04:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] duaxtar.livejournal.com
Great site, very impressive.

Date: 2011-11-02 05:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] andonisvek.livejournal.com
Very happy I found your site. Will note it and return for more info.

Profile

ellie_l: (Default)
ellie_l

August 2013