ellie_l: (Phun Physics)
[personal profile] ellie_l
I don't believe I've passed on this video to y'all yet. It was put together by the American Museum of Natural History through a program that was developed at the Hayden Planetarium calling the Digital Universe Atlas. You can download and play with the atlas here. It maps out all of the known galaxies in our universe.

The AMNH teamed up with some artists and used this atlas to create this awesome video:

From:
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

Profile

ellie_l: (Default)
ellie_l

August 2013