I also tried to take some pictures of Jupiter since I could see it pretty clearly (watched the big red spot for awhile as well as a bunch of its moons), but it didn't work out well. Maybe next time. I can't wait for Saturn to get away from the sun to see the rings...

Date: 2009-09-24 03:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lobster-bandito.livejournal.com
Preeeeetty! While I like the effects of the clouds in the first picture, I think the second one is stunning in its beauty.

Date: 2009-09-24 03:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] crystalsor.livejournal.com
Super pictures!

I've heard that Saturn takes off its rings when it goes clubbin'.

Date: 2009-09-24 09:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ellie-l.livejournal.com
I guess it must've been partying earlier this month then since it had no rings (http://urbanastronomer.blogspot.com/2009/09/saturn-has-no-rings.html)

Date: 2009-09-24 03:44 am (UTC)