New Blog

Aug. 13th, 2009 06:05 pm
ellie_l: (88 Miles per Hour)
[personal profile] ellie_l
Hey ya'll,

I've been doing some thinking as of late of starting a new blog based on things I've been looking at. The focus of it is going to be things that I see that I think will be very important for the future. This is mostly based off of different trends and events happening in science that's leading to technology that will very likely become present in day-to-day life. I think it's important to be aware of such trends and to share information on them. Without an understanding of where we are now and glimpsing what's to come, how will we know how best to handle the world? So I suggest anyone interested in these things check it out. Most posts on it will most likely be a small blurb of what I got from it as well as a link to the article I found.

It can be found it http://glimpsingthefuture.wordpress.com
From:
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

Profile

ellie_l: (Default)
ellie_l

August 2013