New Blog

Aug. 13th, 2009 06:05 pm
ellie_l: (88 Miles per Hour)
[personal profile] ellie_l
Hey ya'll,

I've been doing some thinking as of late of starting a new blog based on things I've been looking at. The focus of it is going to be things that I see that I think will be very important for the future. This is mostly based off of different trends and events happening in science that's leading to technology that will very likely become present in day-to-day life. I think it's important to be aware of such trends and to share information on them. Without an understanding of where we are now and glimpsing what's to come, how will we know how best to handle the world? So I suggest anyone interested in these things check it out. Most posts on it will most likely be a small blurb of what I got from it as well as a link to the article I found.

It can be found it http://glimpsingthefuture.wordpress.com

Date: 2009-08-13 11:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] stickplus1.livejournal.com
Snazzy layout!

Date: 2009-08-14 08:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] peaceofpie.livejournal.com
AWESOME

will you update here when the blog is updated, or should i make a feed for it?

Date: 2009-08-14 12:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ellie-l.livejournal.com
I'm planning on leaving it as a separate entity from my LJ so that my LJ is more personal/queer-stuffs related and it is more future related

Date: 2009-08-14 05:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zapsoekis.livejournal.com
Awesome idea, Ellie! I so wish I was as smart as you! Hope I get to see you soon. HUGS.

Date: 2009-08-15 02:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ellie-l.livejournal.com
The mini-get-together is still on for the 28th, yeah? I'll see you then!

Date: 2009-08-18 11:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lobster-bandito.livejournal.com
The new blog is very badass. AND I LOVE THE LAYOUT. I don't know why you think I don't.

(That woman still has no body, though.)

Profile

ellie_l: (Default)
ellie_l