ellie_l: (88 Miles per Hour)
[personal profile] ellie_l
Hey ya'll, back when everyone was talking about CERN destroying the earth someone posted a video from a game about a particle accelerator and it starts with someone going into the lab. Well, that's...not quite how it works. So I decided I'd take a little video walk-through of what it's actually like to go into a particle accelerator.

From:
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

Profile

ellie_l: (Default)
ellie_l

August 2013